This week I managed to add about 1,300 more rings to the bodice, focusing on shaping the sleeve on the right side and completing the bodice's sides. I also did some work on the neckline and back of the dress. The entire piece is taking shape, and I'm pleased with the progress to this point.
Happy Blog Day! I'm sorry that there haven't been new blog posts in the past few weeks. I had a sinus infection that brought all Siouxsiequeue's work to a halt. Happily, thanks to my excellent doctor, I'm running at 100% again and am (finally) back to work, which brings us to the reason for today's blog, The Cocktail Dress Project!